This Application collects some Personal Data from its Users.
This document can be printed using the print command in the settings of any browser.
Viale Risorgimento, 26
Pesaro e Urbino
Owner contact email: email@example.com
Types of Data collected
Among the types of Personal Data that this Application collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: email address; name; phone number.
The User assumes the responsibility of the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Mode and place of processing of the collected data
The Data Controller adopts appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Data Personali.Il processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Application (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to such processing. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the Data Controller.The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User can check if one of the transfers described above takes place by examining the section of this document relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the details indicated at the beginning.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until the satisfaction of this interest. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of the processing of collected data
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Service, comply with its legal obligations, respond to enforcement requests, protect its rights and interests (or those of its Users or third parties), detect any malicious or fraudulent activity, and for the following purposes: Contacting the User.
To obtain detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data processed for each purpose, the User can refer to the “Details on the processing of Personal Data” section.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Contacting the UserMailing
list or newsletter (this Application)By registering to the mailing list or newsletter, the User’s email address is automatically added to a list of contacts to which email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional information, relating to this Application may be transmitted. The User’s email address may also be added to this list as a result of registering with this Application or after making a purchase. Personal Data processed: email.
Contact form (this Application).
By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other nature indicated by the form header. Personal Data processed: email; name; phone number.
Contact by phone (
this Application)Users who have provided their phone number may be contacted for commercial or promotional purposes related to this Application, as well as to satisfy support requests.
Personal Data processed: telephone number.
- Commercial affiliation
This type of service allows this Application to display ads for products or services offered by third parties. Ads can be displayed both in the form of advertising links and in the form of banners in various graphic forms. The click on the icon or banner published on this Application are tracked by third-party services.
with external social networks and platforms This type of service allows interaction with social networks, or other external platforms, directly from the pages of this Application. The interactions and information acquired by this Application are in any case subject to the User’s privacy settings related to each social network. This type of service could still collect traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it. It is recommended to log out of the respective services to ensure that the data processed on this Application is not linked back to the User’s profile. Button and social widgets of Linkedin (LinkedIn Corporation)
The LinkedIn button and social widgets are services of interaction with the social network Linkedin, provided by LinkedIn Corporation.
Personal Data processed: Cookies; Usage Data.
Like button and Facebook social widgets (Facebook, Inc.)
The “Like” button and Facebook social widgets are services of interaction with the Facebook social network, provided by Facebook, Inc.
Personal Data processed: Cookies; Usage Data.
Tweet button and Twitter social widgets (Twitter)
The Tweet button and Twitter social widgets are services of interaction with the Twitter social network, provided by Twitter Inc.
Personal Data processed: Cookies; Usage Data.
YouTube button and social widgets (Google Ireland Limited)The YouTube button and social widgets
are services of interaction with the YouTube social network, provided by Google Ireland Limited.
Personal Data processed: Usage data.
- Displaying content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and interact with them. In the event that a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if Users do not use the service, it collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed. Google Fonts (Google)Google Fonts
is a font style display service managed by Google LLC or Google Ireland Limited, depending on the location in which this Application is used, which allows this Application to integrate such content within its pages.
Widget Video YouTube (Google LLC)
YouTube is a video content viewing service managed by Google LLC that allows this Application to integrate such content within its pages.
Personal Data processed: Cookies; Usage Data.
Further information on the processing of Personal Data
- Sale of goods and services onlineThe Personal Data collected are used for the provision of services to the User or for the sale of products, including payment and possible delivery. The Personal Data collected to complete the payment may be those relating to the credit card, the current account used for the transfer or other payment instruments provided. The Payment Data collected by this Application depends on the payment system used.
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User may revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of their data. The User may object to the processing of their Data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object can be found in the section below.
- access your Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of their Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- receive their Data or have them transferred to another holder. The User has the right to receive their Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without obstacles to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- lodge a complaint. The User may lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their Data were processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reason. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the User’s rights, Users can address a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Further information on the treatment
Defence in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User. The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and that may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Responding to “Do Not Track” requests
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
If the changes concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
PERSONAL DATA (OR DATA)
Personal data is any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
Information collected automatically through this Application (or third-party services employed in this Application), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use this Application, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the operating system and the User’s IT environment.
The individual using this Application who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
DATA PROCESSOR (OR MANAGER)
DATA CONTROLLER (OR DATA CONTROLLER)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Application as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this site/application.
EUROPEAN UNION (OR EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to extend to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
This privacy statement has been prepared on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including Articles. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement applies exclusively to this Application.
LATEST UPDATE: MAY 8, 2023